Reasons why it makes sense to join ISSA now:
For a club:
1. A standard set of rules to run matches, with a Club Level, and Championship Level versions. Shooters from other areas will know what to expect.
2. Club matches will be publicized and promoted world-wide through the ISSA website.
3. Pictures and match reports and results will be displayed, or linked to, on the ISSA website.
4. The use of the International Steel Shooting Association name to identify the club’s matches.
5. The possibility to host National or Regional Championship matches, or even a World Championship!
6. Save money by ISSA getting the club better prices. For example, we are in negotiations with a major world-wide spray paint company to allow clubs to buy spray paint for targets at a discount price. Discounts on award medals, trophies, and so forth are also another possibility.
7. Possible funding assistance in setting up and running junior shooter programs, new shooter programs, and safety programs using money donated from corporate sponsors.
8. For 2014 all match fees and “Per Shooter” fees are waived. We will need to get some money coming in to run things eventually, but we want to be sure the clubs get as much or more in return for their membership affiliation.
For an individual:
1. Knowing and taking pride in the fact that as an early joining member that you have helped in creation and establishment of a Steel Shooting Association run by shooters, and for shooters, world wide.
2. Inclusion on an email list so you get the latest news and match announcements.
3. Access to areas of the website not available to the general public.
3. A low Member Number (Very cool in a few years!)
4. Other things to come!
We are offering a special reduced cost package for clubs that would like to affiliate with ISSA.
Club Affiliation Cost:
Basic Cost: $50 (US)
Per Shooter Fee: Waived for 2016
Per Match Fee : Waived for 2016
Cost: $25 (US)
No other Fees for 2016
So, how do you join?
For Individuals, go the the Individuals page. For Club Affiliation, go to the Clubs page. Fill in the blanks, Click on the SUBMIT Button, and click on the Pay Now button. It is very important that you click on the SUBMIT Button to send us your information, and THEN click on the PayPal button to make payment, in that order, so we can keep the submitted information and the payment matched up.
If you would prefer to mail in a check instead, fill out this Application Form:
Then make out a check, or get a money order, and mail it to:
International Steel Shooting Association
2704 Gabelein Rd.
Clinton, WA. 98236
Joining up right now at the very beginning will get you a very low membership or club registration number!
If you have any questions, just go to the Contact page and send us a message, or email us at